Student visa in Australia
STUDENT VISA IN AUSTRALIA
Over 2.5 million people have gone to Australia as international students. Do you want to be one of them? Don’t know where to start? We are here to help!! Guaranteed 100% free of assistance!
From its best Universities, the facilities for teaching, training and research are world-class in terms of state-of-the-art laboratories and classrooms, outstanding libraries and modern technology it means that students are better equipped to go out into the workforce and really apply what they have learnt under a variety of environmental constraints.
Most student visas will permit you to work up to 40 hours per fortnight while your course is in session, and unlimited hours during course breaks. Not only can you work to help cover your costs while studying in Australia but you can gain contacts and spend some of your earnings checking out some of the great destinations the country has to offer.
Application criteria include:
Student (subclass 500) visa From 1 July 2016, all international students seeking to study in Australia could apply for a Student (subclass 500) visa, regardless of which education sector they enrolled in. Applicants are required demonstrate that they are seeking entry for the purpose of study and that they will abide by their visa conditions.
• Enrolment in a course of study (eCOE)
• Be a genuine temporary entrant
• Demonstrate English proficiency
• Demonstrate ability to meet course fees, travel to and from Australia and living costs associated with the applicants’ stay in Australia (including funds for any family unit members)
• Adequate health insurance (OSHC)
• Satisfy Schedule 4 “Public Interest Criteria” (including health and character)
• Satisfy Schedule 5 “Special Return Criteria”
Find 10 reason to study in Australia!
- 4 out of 10 most liveable cities in the world are in Australia! Hello Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth!
- Australian Universities are among the top 100 in the world ranking. With this super reputation, graduate students is recognized globally.
- While other countries restricted International Students to work whilst studying, Australia gave students to actually work part-time during study and unlimited during school holidays.
- International Students can improve their English way faster by studying in English speaking country like Australia.
- Facilities and support for International Students are well maintained for student’s full benefits. This include the health service, student card for discounts, and any problem may occurred during study.
- Australian economic is growing massive. Students can create even more opportunities and possibilities.
- Experience the 4 seasons in a year! Winter Wonder, Sublime Spring, Sizzling Summer, and Amazing Autumn, make it unforgettable moments all year around.
- Australia is one of a kind with its magical backyard, magnificent beaches yet convenient with its modern city facilities. Such a beautiful combo package!
- Multicultural with more than 200 ethnics from all over the world, made it as one of the most diverse country in the world. Basically we are living in the world’s living room.
- Australia offers affordable tuition fee for International students. Contact us for more info!
Australia ticked all the boxes, made the perfect scores!
Contact us NOW, we will show you HOW!
TO KNOPW MORE ABOUT ”Study In Australia” VISIT Http://Www.Studyinaustralia.Gov.Au/
Break the myth that hold you back from gaining internationally recognized degree!
Myth Number 1. Study Overseas is EXPENSIVE
Fact : Affordable tuition fee is available, international student can study in Australia start from $1000 per term.
Myth Number 2. Study Overseas is WASTE of TIME
Fact : Study Bachelor degree in Home Country can take 4 years. Study Bachelor Degree in Australia with fast-track can be done in 2.5 years!
Myth Number 3. Study Overseas is HARD because of the English Requirements
Fact : Students can study English much more faster by actually study in English Speaking countries and practice it everyday, compare to study in Home Country.
Myth Number 4. Study Overseas is Hard because it is difficult to adapt with food.
Fact : With more than 200 nationalities living in Australia, you can find any food you want! Seriously, don’t worry!
Myth Number 5. Study Overseas will affect my Faith.
Fact : Australia respect your belief and students is free to practice their faith. In fact, most of Universities has religious student groups.
Now that you have found the fact, It is time to act!
Visafast team ready to assist you to get the Internationally Recognized Degree you have always dreamt about.