The Professional Year is a structured professional development program combining formal learning and workplace experience. PY has to be taken by IT Professionals, engineers, and Accounting students after the completion of their Degree. It enables one to get a Permanent Resident Visa. A Professional Year will:
- Familiarise participants with the norms and values in the Australian workplace as well as the Australian employment market and workplace culture.
- Teach participants how to communicate effectively and professionally in the Australian workplace with colleagues, managers, and clients
- Include an internship (work experience) to educate participants about all aspects of work practices in an Australian company.
- The professional year must have been undertaken for a period of at least 12 months in the 48 months immediately before applying and be in either:
- The applicant’s nominated skilled occupation
- A closely related skilled occupation.
- Points can only be awarded for Professional Year courses that have been specified by the minister. Ref: https://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/professional-year.htm
ATTENTION Accounting /Engineering/ IT Students!
Enrol in PROFESSIONAL YEAR Program from and apply Permanent Residency in time to avoid any changes in Skilled Occupation List (SOL).
We have the BEST PRICE OFFER for PY Program!!
CALL US NOW TO GET THE DISCOUNT PRICE 0289648826 / 0401 095 924
(Free TR assistance if you enrol through us!)
* Claim Extra 5 point for applying PR
* CPA Approved Program
* Free IELTS Classes
* 20% discount on PR Application
* $33 Off on PTE Voucher
* Weekdays and weekend time table
* Pay by Instalments
* Monthly Intake
Eligibility To be eligible for the Performance Education Professional Year and potentially receive points towards Skilled Migration, you must have:
- Completed a recognised Accounting or IT degree in Australia that provides a minimum of 2 years credit points. This must be completed over a minimum of 18 months
- Obtained or applied for a Graduate (Temporary) Visa (subclass 485)* with a minimum 12 months validity
A current IELTS score of 6.0 overall with not less than 6.0 in each skill for the Accounting Program and not less than 5.0 in each skill for the IT Program
- A Migration Skills Assessment, or evidence of the application there of, from a relevant professional body for the accounting program
You must complete and submit the Enrolment Form (either by email, post, fax or in person), attaching the following documents:
- Copy of relevant academic transcripts and completion letter
- Copy of current IELTS certificate demonstrating overall 6.0 with not less than 6.0 in each skill for the Accounting Program and not less than 5.0 in each skill for the IT Program
- Copy of current Australian visa
- Copy of resumé
- Copy of relevant Skills Assessment (Accounting Program)
- Copy of your current passport showing the photo page
- Signed Direct Debit request form indicating your choice of payment option